This is a specialist journal with a threefold aim:
- to explore legal issues relating to aviation and aeronatics;
- to give a French perspective on this aforementioned legal issues;
- to keep readers up-to-date on legal evolutions in the field, in France and elsewhere in the world.
Issue by issue, the journal focuses on the following areas:
- “Doctrine” – articles about relevant laws by French jurists
- “Legislation” – presenting French European Community and international legislative and regularatory texts
- “Jurisprudence” – summarizing and presenting the most important French and international legal judgements
- “Conferences & Congresses” – reviewing the principal national and international meetings
- “Bibliography” – listing recently published books and review articles
Discover other magazines in our knowledge category.