Droit, déontologie et soin
Having the law on your side in medical practice
Droit, Déontologie et Soin was launched in response to a growing demand for information on health laws and bioethics.
The journal is designed for :
- healthcare professionals (nurses, doctors, educators, etc.)
- the Institut de Formation en Soins Infirmiers (IFSI) et des Cadres de Santé (IFCS)
- the libraries of university medical faculties
- hospital managers and legal advisors
- legal libraries (courts, law faculties, etc.)
DDS focuses on :
- the increasing impact of legal regulations on the healthcare community
- healthcare workers’ involvement in the lawmaking process
- interaction among opinion leaders in the healthcare professions
- providing a global approach to law and healthcare.
- being an open forum for fruitful debate