A magazine to suit all tastes and preferences
J’aime lire Max is a spin-off of J’aime lire, but for 9-13-year-olds! This extension offers older children even more reading material, comics, games and unique and exciting information selected just for them.
Bayard Jeunesse turns children into “authors” of poems, word games and mini novels! That is why J’aime lire Max offers children monthly reading content consisting of:
- a captivating novel in all literary genres and styles;
- varied, rich and age-appropriate reading material;
- a 30-page comic book;
- reports and unique information;
- Fabrikamax, which offers a new challenge every month (drawings, writing, inventions, etc.)
- fun games and riddles.
Reasons to subscribe to J’aime lire Max for 9-13 year olds:
- Reading material with one’s favourite heroes
- An expansion of one’s first library.
Discover all the other Bayard magazines at UNI-Presse, as well as our complete catalogue for children, teenagers or juniors.