Actualités Pharmaceutiques is aimed at pharmaceutical teams via its monthly magazine that is both a tool for continuous professional development and a support for day-to-day work.
As community-based health professionals, dispensing pharmacists and pharmacy assistants are key players in the health system. This magazine is intended to support them on a daily basis.
Dispensing pharmacists are seeing their tasks multiplying day by day: They are responsible for dispensing and ensuring the proper use of medicines, pharmaceutical monitoring and first aid. But that is not all. They must also cooperate with other health professionals such as general practitioners. He or she must guarantee the patient’s therapeutic education and complete many other tasks.
Actualités Pharmaceutiques offers a tool for continuous professional development. It includes:
- Sections devoted to pathologies, professional or public health issues, drug categories, etc;
- Zooms presenting research approaches, initiatives and conference reports
- MCQs to assess the knowledge acquired after reading the issue
It also includes support for your day-to-day working life:
- Essential updates on the profession, public health and new drugs
- Matters regarding the pharmacy counter and prescription analyses
- The Practical Information section: therapeutics, advice, pharmacy monitoring, pharmacovigilance, prevention, oral and dental care, veterinary medicine, vaccination, etc.
- Summary sheets: diabetes, aromatherapy, English in the pharmacy, legal, etc.