L’immanquable is a rundown of the best in comics and graphic novels!
L’immanquable is an early-publication comic strip, published 11 to 12 times a year. This magazine adopts the codes of the seminal publications that preceded it, such as Circus and Métal Hurlant. A showcase for the latest in the 9th art, L’Immanquable offers a wide range of French editorial production in preview. Each month, enjoy new and original content, specially-devised for the most insatiable readers.
L’Immanquable collects storyboards from the biggest publishers to offer them to readers in preview. The pre-publications are the core of the magazine, but readers will also find :
- Interviews with storyboard creators,
- Unpublished articles and portraits,
- Interviews with personalities such as the legendary Teddy Riner or singer Alain Souchon.
- Proposed comics are cut into XXL episodes that never leave the reader hungry,
- The unmissable reader by Arnü West, humorously reminding us that the magazine would be nothing without its readers,
- Investigations, and more
Enjoy L’Immanquable and its unique content, and get the latest in upcoming comics before everyone else!
Find other art magazines, and be sure to check out our culture and leisure titles! We offer international delivery in more than 190 countries, and our catalog is also available in English.