Revue des maladies respiratoires
Société de Pneumologie de Langue Française (SPLF)
Revue des Maladies Respiratoires offers a wide range of various aspects of pneumological practice, in the form of scientific and didactic information:
– original articles — rigorously selected and covering all respiratory diseases;
– clinical cases allowing pulmonologists to consider their daily practice;
– general reviews and syntheses illustrating the pneumological movement and offering advanced training;
– an image and diagnosis section presenting quality iconography;
-technical sheets describing the latest in in pneumology practice;
– news offering a updates on recent developments.
Subscribe now to become an expert in pneumology with our medical journals!