L’Infirmière Libérale Magazine
Supported by rigorous peer review, L’infirmière Libérale brings its readers everything they need to know to practice their profession. L’Infirmière Libérale magazine offers:
- a complete training section, based on journalistic surveys, and containing evidence from freelance nurses and other professionals;
- the latest news about relevant health sectors (demographic regulation, prescription, therapeutic education, health policies, etc.);
- legal information, with a presentation of a key subject, answers to readers’ questions, and a practical summary sheet covering fiscal points or legal questions. Essential for managing and carrying out your profession efficiently;
- an in-depth feature on difficult topics, such as: coping with the death of a patient, how to offer care that respects the environment, pension planning, balancing professional and family life, etc.
This multidisciplinary review includes insights from other professionals as well (pharmacists, geronto-psychiatrists, kinestherapists, etc.)
– an annual supplement of over 120 pages to familiarize you with medical resources available to you.
While you’re here, check out our other Nurse and Healthcare magazines.