Le Point Vétérinaire Rural
Leading postgraduate revue about veterinary
Le Point Vétérinaire Rural is the reference magazine for post-university veterinary training and continued education.
Every month, find :
– international news, detailed clinical cases, diagnostic help
– 16 pages, drafted by a specialists’ panel, on a topic related to your practice
– An expert exercise book for training in rural veterinary medicine.
When you subscribe to Le Point Vétérinaire Rural, you accumulate Credits of In-service training (CFC). Designed for rural veterinarian practitioners, this review offers immediately applicable practical information, in a clear and concise style.
All articles are validated by the Scientific Committee, composed of several dozen professors or practitioners, each renowned in their speciality.
The review has three major sections:
“Infos”, presenting the latest scientific news, and a review of relevant international press
- readers’ questions
- reviews of relevant articles in the press
- “Online”: a review of an internet site
- “Focus”: three short articles on the latest products and materials, on advances in research, and on new protocols
“Mise à jour” for ongoing and complementray formation of veterinarian practitioners
- “Le point sur …”:short synthetic articles on a disease, its etiology, its pathogenesis, its diagnosis, and its treatment
- “Conduite à tenir”: step by step detailed advice on diagnostic practice and treatment of diseases
- Clinical or technical pages, offering pedagogically presented practical advice on specific topics
- “Avis d’experts”: specialists offer insights on a syndrome or a disease, harmonizing different approaches
“Pratique”, where the authors share the benefits of their clinical experience:
- “Pas à pas”: visual step by step analysis of a surgical maneuver or technique, with photos and commentary
- “Cas clinique”: three clinical observations, with pedagogic discussion
- “Sur ordonnance”: an analysis of a ledicine by a pharmacologist
- Quiz: three clinical cases, illustrated with a photo, presented in question/answer format, for readers to test their knowledge
- Legislation: a legal document or a case, analysed by a specialist