Archives of cardiovascular diseases is an English-language medical journal containing a wealth of information for practitioners. Included you’ll find editorials, original articles, and general reviews. In addition, it also publishes updated recommendations from the French Society of Cardiology. This makes it possible to prove the origins and pertinence of its scholarly information. From students to lifetime practitioners, keep up to date on your domain with this lauded research journal.
The journal examines cardiovascular diseases by category, as well as exploring how these pathologies present. Cases include examples of:
- coronary diseases such as angina pectoris or heart attacks.
- of the heart muscle such as heart failure.
- of the heart valves such as Endocarditis.
- Vessels such as Aneurysm or Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- heart rate or heart conduction such as Syncope.
Archives of cardiovascular diseases also explains major risk factors, such as:
- Smoking (whether active or passive)
All of these elements lead to alterations in human metabolism. Thus, the cumulative result in an excess of fat in the body. Cardiovascular disease is the second leading cause of death in men, and the first cause of death in women worldwide.
If you wish to discover other magazines such as Archives of cardiovascular diseases, do not hesitate to discover our website in French and English.